This is a free site to read all Neville Goddard books and selected lectures online. Currently features all of Neville’s official books, including his later, more obscure works. Keep checking back for newly added lectures!
>>Read Neville Goddard Lectures
Read All Books by Neville Goddard
- At Your Command
- Awakened Imagination
- Feeling Is The Secret
- Freedom For All
- He Breaks The Shell
- I Know My Father
- Out of This World
- Prayer – The Art of Believing
- Resurrection – A Confession of Faith
- Seedtime and Harvest
- The Law and The Promise
- The Power of Awareness
- The Search
- Your Faith Is Your Fortune
Read Neville Goddard Books & Lectures For Free
How to use this site:
- Read the books and lectures for free in their entirety — no need to download a PDF.
- Mobile friendly format. Designed with a book feel. Free from ads and pop-ups.
- Book chapters are organized by tabs. You can bookmark a tab to return to where you left off reading.
- Sidebars feature chronological and alphabetical listings of Neville Goddard books and lectures.
- Tags make it easy to find specific content topics you’re seeking.
Neville Goddard was a teacher of spiritual ideas in the mid 20th century. Some of his ideas are linked to the “New Thought Movement”. He often drew his insights from the Bible.
Why read Neville? There are many good reasons, but perhaps the best is to learn how to create the life you want! Learn the secrets of manifesting from one of the most profound teachers of the Law.
Neville’s books and lectures teach how to manifest using your imagination and thoughts. But these teachings go beyond “Law of Attraction” philosophy and explain the nature of reality.