This is a free site to read all Neville Goddard books and selected lectures online. Currently features all of Neville’s official books, including his later, more obscure works. Keep checking back for newly added lectures!
- At Your CommandYou do not command things to appear by your words or loud affirmations. Such vain repetition is more often than not confirmation of the opposite. Decreeing is ever done in consciousness. That is, every man is conscious of being that which he has decreed himself to be. »Read Book
- Awakened ImaginationAs we awaken to the imaginative life, we discover that to imagine a thing is to make it so… »Read Book
- Feeling Is The SecretAll changes of expression are brought about through a change of feeling. A change of feeling is a change of destiny. »Read Book
- Freedom For AllBriefly, the book states that consciousness is the one and only reality, that consciousness is the cause and manifestation is the effect. It draws the reader’s attention to this fact constantly, that the reader may always keep first things first. »Read Book
- He Breaks The ShellI have related my own experience that you may know the truth concerning the Christian mystery – the message of salvation as I myself have experienced it. »Read Book
- I Know My FatherYou eternally objectify that which you are conscious of being, so you forever move in a world that is the perfect personification of that which you know yourself to be. »Read Book
- Out of This WorldExperience in imagination, with all the distinctness of reality, what would be experienced in the flesh were you to achieve your goal; and you shall, in time, meet it in the flesh as you met it in your imagination. »Read Book
- Prayer – The Art of BelievingThe essence of prayer is faith; but faith must be permeated with understanding to be given that active quality… »Read Book
- Resurrection – A Confession of FaithThe unknown writers of the gospel of God were not describing situations and events of the past as historians. Their story of Jesus Christ is their own experience of God’s plan of redemption as men who themselves had experienced redemption. »Read Book
- Seedtime and HarvestThe purpose of this book, however, is not to give you a complete definition of Biblical symbols or exhaustive interpretations of its stories. All I hope to have done is to have indicated the way in which you are most likely to succeed in realizing your desires. »Read Book
- The Law and The PromiseThe purpose of the story-to-story commentary that follows is to link up … the distinct but never disconnected themes of the fourteen chapters… its claim: Imagining Creates Reality! To stir you to use The Law constructively in your own life, that is the aim of this book. »Read Book
- The Power of AwarenessThis great discovery of cause reveals that, good or bad, man is actually the arbiter of his own fate, and that it is his concept of himself that determines the world in which he lives [and his concept of himself is his reactions to life]. »Read Book
- The SearchBecause life molds the outer world to reflect the inner arrangement of our minds, there is no way of bringing about the outer perfection we seek other than by the transformation of ourselves. »Read Book
- Your Faith Is Your FortuneYou will find that you are not a victim of fate but a victim of faith (your own). Only through one door can that which you seek pass into the world of manifestation. “I AM the door”. Your consciousness is the door, so you must become conscious of being and having that which you desire to be and to have. »Read Book
Read Neville Goddard Books & Lectures For Free
How to use this site:
- Read the books and lectures for free in their entirety — no need to download a PDF.
- Mobile friendly format. Designed with a book feel. Free from ads and pop-ups.
- Book chapters are organized by tabs. You can bookmark a tab to return to where you left off reading.
- Sidebars feature chronological and alphabetical listings of Neville Goddard books and lectures.
- Tags make it easy to find specific content topics you’re seeking.
Neville Goddard was a teacher of spiritual ideas in the mid 20th century. Some of his ideas are linked to the “New Thought Movement”. He often drew his insights from the Bible.
Why read Neville? There are many good reasons, but perhaps the best is to learn how to create the life you want! Learn the secrets of manifesting from one of the most profound teachers of the Law.
Neville’s books and lectures teach how to manifest using your imagination and thoughts. But these teachings go beyond “Law of Attraction” philosophy and explain the nature of reality.